I’ve been scared of cheesecake recipes for too long. I read words like “Bain Marie” and I shudder, I step off the side and say to myself: “Maybe next year”.
But I recently discovered a mini cheesecake recipe that is way above No-Bake, but luckily many steps below “Great British Bake Off”. And just in time for Thanksgiving, it’s a delicious pumpkin pie hybrid too!
With a few simple toppings and a quick 30 minutes, these Mini Pumpkin Cheese & Cheesecakes look unique, but they couldn’t be easier to make.
And if you like the taste of pumpkin pie, but not necessarily the texture, then this recipe was made for you. It’s rich, creamy, and always shines with all those delicious autumn flavors.
Read the recipe below for text instructions on how to make them yourself.
Be very careful. Since these are served in tiny servings almost the size of a bite, they may not make it from your Tupperware to the table. Blink and they will disappear!
Mini pumpkin and cheesecake
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 minutes.
- 1 pack of cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg and 2 beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of condensed milk
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 8 mini cake mixes
- Whipped cream and cinnamon to decorate
1. Combine the cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/4 cup sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Keep in the refrigerator for a period not exceeding 10 minutes.
2. In another bowl, mix the condensed milk, pumpkin, beaten eggs, half a cup of sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, and salt. Beat until smooth. Keep in the refrigerator for a period not exceeding 10 minutes.
3. Arrange the mini cake balls on a baking sheet or muffin pan.
4. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the bottom of each crust. Fill halfway.
5. Brush the cream cheese with the pumpkin and cover the cream cheese completely.
6. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
7. Remove and let cool. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon. Serve and enjoy!