Spicy Sichuan Green Beans
Do you fancy something different and special? Don’t worry, we have an authentic, easy and delicious recipe for you! It’s a spicy Sichuan green bean dish straight from China.
- 2 cups of green beans
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of old fashioned mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 cup of water
- Boil the green beans in a saucepan for 3-4 minutes. Take the beans out of the water and cut them into small pieces. Put aside.
- Put 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a hot saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Add 2 chopped garlic cloves and 1 chopped red pepper to the pan. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the cooked and chopped beans, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and mix for about 1 minute.
- Add 2 teaspoons of vegetable mustard and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce. Let everything cook for another minute. Enjoy!
This dish is low in calories and has high nutritional value! Green beans are rich in vitamins C, K, B1, A and contain a large amount of omega-3 fatty acids and minerals. This dish is nutritious and delicious!