Do You Need Vitamin C In Your Life? Do you want to look younger? Try to learn how to make hibiscus tea! You can enjoy it hot or warm. It’s delicious and really good for you!
Hibiscus Tea Ingredients
- 8 cups of water
- 2 cups of fresh hibiscus flowers or 1/2 cup of dried hibiscus flowers
- 1/4 cup honey or agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- When using fresh hibiscus tea, the green part at the base of the flower attached to the stem must be removed. This step is only necessary if you are using fresh hibiscus instead of dried hibiscus.
- Boil the tea in a simple saucepan. Boil the flowers and water, then put out the flame.
- Add other herbs if you’d like. Basil, lemongrass, and lemon peel are great!
- Let sit together for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add honey or agave with lemon juice until well mixed.
- Strain the tea and serve hot or refrigerate for a few hours to make a delicious iced tea.
Hibiscus tea is good and good for you! It has a lot of vitamin C which is good for your immune system and keeps you young. Other benefits include lowering blood pressure and blood sugar, helping digestion, and preventing high blood pressure.
Other Cool Hibiscus Uses
Do you want to look a little younger? Try making hibiscus ice cubes and rub them all over your face. The high content of vitamin C reduces wrinkles and gives you an incredible shine!