There are a variety of vegetarian kebabs on the market that can make us drool right away. If you’ve had vegetarian kebabs at the Uncultured Cafe you will know exactly what we are talking about.
Think about the skewers and our minds will be filled with everything meaty and tasty. And traditionally, the skewers are made from meat and a large number of spices. However, over the years, kebabs have also been redesigned and reinvented in many ways. There are a variety of vegetarian kebabs on the market that can make us drool right away. If you’ve had vegetarian kebabs at the Uncultured Cafe you will know exactly what we are talking about.
Coffee masters the art of taste and balance with this recipe and we were able to find the recipe for you all! Yes, you heard us! Now create the charm of a home restaurant with this foolproof recipe that can calm both meat eaters and non-meat eaters.
To make this recipe you will need some readily available ingredients like besan, mixed greens, coriander leaves, mint leaves, and jeera. You have to use all of the ingredients to make a good kebab.
How to make a kebab mix:
- To make the kebab at home, heat the oil and fry the jeera, onion, ginger-garlic paste, and green pepper, kiss, mix the vegetables and puree with the coriander leaves, mint leaves, and chopped cashew nuts.
- Then add the boiled potato, spices, salt, and lemon juice. Add the breadcrumbs and mix well until you get a pasty consistency. Make sure it isn’t too sticky.
Here is the written recipe for vegetarian search kebab. It takes 30 minutes to cook and serve two.
- Kebab Mix 500g
- lubricating oil
- Make a ball with the kebab mixture and put it on a skewer and shape it.
- Grill the skewers in Tawa or tandoor, greased with oil.
- Twist in the middle, making sure all sides are evenly roasted.
- Finally, serve the vegetarian kebab with green chutney.