Diets can’t be that difficult! What? Did you think paleo chocolate chip cookies hurt you? Think again And with all the paleo hype, we’ve added a new twist to the term healthy eating. Nobody said you have to sacrifice your cookies or your chocolate or your weight loss!
Sure, many people turn to Paleo to help them lose weight, but it was originally designed to help people with stomach upsets. But let’s focus on the benefits of weight loss. Basically, with Paleo, you’re cutting out empty carbohydrates and adding in healthy vegetable fiber and lean protein instead. Plant fibers help you feel full. While lean protein will keep your energy levels stable while you build muscle. Omega-3S stimulates the metabolism and reduces body fat. Now that you are eating more, there are fewer and fewer calories. Eliminating processed flour, refined sugars, and foods that can cause inflammatory reactions will help your body go a healthy path. The benefits of the paleo diet outweigh the negatives, and that’s the point. How about this recipe?
Paleo chocolate chip cookies
Total time: 25 minutes * Servings: 24 biscuits
- 2 bedrooms in almond powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon butter (room temperature)
- 1/4 teaspoon almond butter
- 3 spoons darling
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- sea salt flakes (for decorating)
1. First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Mix the almond flour, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl. Using a hand mixer, add the butter, almond butter, honey, egg and vanilla and mix everything well.
2. Add the chocolate chips, then carefully pour separated tablespoons of batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the crackers with flakes of sea salt.
3. Bake for about 13-15 minutes until the edges are golden brown. To enjoy!