Looking for a healthy and portable breakfast? Try these cereal muffins! They taste great and get you off to a great start to the day.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup of hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raisins or dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple or agave syrup
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the muffin tins or place the paper muffin tins in the baking sheet.
- Combine dry ingredients (oatmeal, seeds, nuts and dried fruits).
- Mix the oil, syrup, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt in another bowl.
- Pour the oil mixture into the dry ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the molds.
- Bake for 28 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown.
- Let the muffins cool down and enjoy!